2006-07-13

Signs, hints, and the like

I was talking with my old friend Stace online last night and one of the things that came up was my failure to recognize the signs or hints that women can drop at times when interacting with a fella to show any possible interest.

Historically I'm beyond clueless. And I've felt oftentimes that I've missed at least a couple opportunities to get to know someone better.

So what happens today? I butt up on a young woman that I knew for some time, have some interest in and am pretty cool with. Now, I don't have a clue if she has interest on her part or dropped any of those so-called clues, but as we went our own ways, the question popped up in my head as to why I didn't at least venture a coffee-break if not a lunch or dinner? Do I disqualify myself from consideration even before testing the water?

Stace, I've already lost the bet. Feel free to slap me with that pillow.

No comments: