2009-09-01

Getting back to business

While I haven't been bowling in over a year and I haven't touched Final Fantasy XII in three whole months, this evening I managed to knock down at least one of my "Days Since I've" items back to zero in that I've restored the BeachLime.com home page content. Yaay.

Much work is still needed. My page needs some enhancements as well as some code adjustments. My Contact us form I don't think works as it should anymore, my links bar is in need of visual and other adjustments and of course the subsites need now to correspond more faithfully with the blog component (or, if I migrate to Wordpress, theirs).

But it's satisfying to have my familiar pastel coloured website up instead of black-on-white Notepad-looking pages. We're getting there, friends.

No comments: