2005-03-15

Lime, meet Limey

I've added the long-overdue link to the Limey In Bermuda website in my Links section. This is where I lurk almost every day to read the new issues up for discussion. Since the Bermuda Onion website went into hiatus it had been hard to find anything resembling a Bermuda-issues forum and Limey's site is as good as it gets right now. And I mean that in a good way.

Regardless of which political affiliation you have, or none at all, it's a worthy place to visit if you're interested in Bermuda issues. People may be sceptical of something authored by a British guy, but he does have interesting insights. And no, it's not a one-sided site at all. Everybody's free to comment or debate the topics at hand.

One of these days I may actually post things there myself.

In other news, my friend Gillian had her second child this month and in Barbados, Stacy had her second child a few weeks ago. Baby-mania! I'm looking around now to see who else is due to pop one. I think there's more to come.

No comments: