2005-10-19

I've gone anal on stupid people

To the rider of BD 147, while your riding skills are worthy of participating in some form of motorcross slalom, actually performing those overtaking-on-the-left then weaving outside other vehicles, is actually dangerous when doing it on a public road! You need to be taken off the road.

If I was the developer of any piece of software, I would want to ensure that my product is described clearly, without any mistakes that could discourage or put off the reader. So, when I saw that the program MultiReplace by Alphyn Software (no, I'm not linking to them) had all manner of grammatical errors in them, I didn't even bother to finish evaluating the program. It's just silly. I'm still pissed off at Madden NFL for using the word "playoff birth" when they needed to use "playoff berth".

No comments: