2015-06-03

I want a Segway to commute in town

Yes, it's almost certainly out of my price bracket, but now that I'm going to be hopping around for the next 8 weeks in the height of summer, I would absolutely love to have a Segway to commute around the city, possibly use it to commute to the ferry to head home after work too.

Mind you, I have no idea how that vehicle would respond to someone on one leg, it's probably not designed to be a replacement for a wheelchair, but still.

Hamilton is not the easiest small city to get around in if you're disabled, and without a city shuttle system or similar, you're pretty much at the mercy of everyone else.

Maybe I can rent one of those motorised wheelchairs from the Veendam cruise ship passengers when they don't need them or something...

No comments: