2006-01-31

The week in Review: Links

Not much that's blog-worthy, although I'm still trying to redevelop my site using full-out CSS. I wish I had a modern digital camera so that I could re-do the old Photo Shack. It's hard though, because of course my job involves the web and when I get home, sometimes the last thing I want to do is more web stuff. But heck.

This link is proof that if you're in the Internet dating game, be very watchful and for heaven's sake, get the real name. Imagine if the rendevous had been a darkened hotel room kind of thing!

These links show that the myth is true: size does matter. However, it's not all that it's cut out to be...

Finally, sex is good for you. Shoot, that's old news of course. But it is far better done with a partner. So remind your partners to help you and help themselves become healthier.

No comments: