2006-01-05

The Ides come early this year

One of the things I forgot to mention earlier was my shock at seeing that at Henry VIII Restaurant, a fine restaurant mind you, where I went for New Year's, I was stunned to see the sign at the buffet counter read "Cheese's". Sigh. I swear, I will have some anti-apostrophe shirts and stickers printed off before year-end.

Anyway, more pressing matters. Historically, ever since '96, March has been the month of depression for me. Yes, I blame that girl from college. But anyway. I've already begun to feel miserable as a result of my deep thoughts explained in a previous entry. I expect to go through this for at least the rest of the week as I have issues to resolve with myself and other people.

American college football usually goes by with me paying little attention but last night I saw an extraordinary game with some amazing performances, to decide college football's national championship. Congratulations to the University of Texas and wow, their quarterback Vince Young, what a performance.

No comments: